6/21/20, Greyhound

We once again used beautiful ruby grapefruit from the farmer’s market as this maybe the last batch from the vendor. We used the medium batch which came out perfect this week. We added 1/3 cup grapefruit juice and 1 tsp sugar and made 11 bottles.

The large batch was also perfect we used some to finish the grapefruit. We made 11 bottles of plain w 1 tsp sugar.

6/13/20, Greyhound

The medium batch was good strength though a tad sweet. We found beautiful ruby grapefruit at the farmers market and squeezed out fresh grapefuit juice. We used 1/3 cup per bottle, 1/2 tbsp sugar to make 10 bottles of grapefruit.

The large batch was good strength but also on the sweet side. We used 1/3 tbsp sugar and made 13 bottles.

The grapefruit was pulled after 3 days and was not explosive. It was on the sweeter side so will used 1 tsp sugar next time if the batch is sweet.

6/5/20, Strawberry-raspberry

The medium batch was on the sweet/weak side. We used fresh strawberries and raspberries and pureed and added 1/3 cup plus 1 tsp sugar and made 10 bottles.

The large batch was also on the weak/sweet side. We made 13 bottles with 1 tsp sugar.

We pulled the straw-raspberry at 2 days and it ok – slow eruption but manageable.

5/28/20, Pineapple Mint Express

Large batch was strong and slightly sweet but not too vinegary. We wanted to try something different so we added 1 tsp chopped fresh mint leaves, 1/3 cup blended thawed frozen pineapple and 1/2 tbsp sugar. We made 10 bottles.

The medium batch was strong as well and we made 12 bottles using 1/2 tbsp of sugar.

We pulled the first pineapple at 2 days and it had a pop with some decent fizz. The rest were refrigerated at 2 and a half days and with the additional half day bottles were started to ‘erupt’ more.

5/20/20, Plain

We did another all plain bottling. This time both medium and large batches were quite strong. We made 20 bottles using 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.

5/4/20, Passion Fruit

We used about 13 passion fruit and strained out the seeds w a little water and made over a cup. Using the medium batch (a tad strong just a little) added additional cup of distilled water and 2 pumps sugar water. We made 7 bottles w 1/3 cup passion fruit juice and 2 tsp sugar.

The large batch was on strong side we used 1/2 Tbsp sugar and made 15 bottles.

We pulled passion fruit at 4 days and was just right – a little bit of eruption but not much.

4/26/20, Orange

Large batch was just right we added 1/3 cup orange juice, 1/2 Tbsp sugar and made 10 bottles.

We used both medium and large batch to make 12 bottles of plain using 1 Tsp of sugar.

We pulled orange at 4 days there wasn’t much pop and there was a little fizz.

4/18/20, Orange

The medium batch was strong and we used 1/3 cup orange juice, 1 Tbsp sugar and made 10 bottles.

We used the medium and large batches 2 tsp sugar to make 13 bottles.

4/10/20, Passion Orange

The medium batch was very strong probably due to warmer weather. I concocted a passion-orange mixture w 3/4 cup fresh passion fruit w seeds (mistake all fruit we had) 1 cup orange juice and 1 cup water and blended. Seeds did not completely pulverize like i had hoped and was left with tiny beads. We added 1/2 Tbsp of sugar and made 6 bottles.

The using large and leftover medium batch used 1 tsp sugar and made 15 bottles of plain.

We pulled passion orange 4 days and it was too long. Explosive but manageable if you pop and bleed about 5 times.